A Graduate Education Program at DESY in Cooperation with Universität Hamburg
28-29 March 2022
Publications of research results is the currency in modern science.
It might not be your favorite occupation, but it is a decisive one, strongly determining your future research and career opportunities. In this course, you will be introduced to the process of writing a scientific paper. In order to deepen and apply this knowledge, you will also actually produce a manuscript based on your research data (and one that might serve as the foundation for a journal submission).
A-Z Scientific Writing:
- Developing a clear main message
- Priority setting in the writing process
- Structure and logical flow of the text
- Create meaningful graphics
- Memorable introduction and abstract
- How to develop a daily writing routine
- Efficient communication with co-authors
Dates: 28-29 March, 2022
Venue: online via zoom
Trainer: Carsten Rohr